Can you believe Christmas is right around the corner? 11 days to be exact…. But who’s counting? Not just me?
While most of my Christmas shopping is done… I know I’m one of only a few. Any of my chronic “last-minute mall hustlers” out there?? In case you’re in that “thank God for express shipping” rush, or just want a couple more stocking stuffers, I put together a list of 12 (ish) GREAT gifts for the fit females in your life (yes, that can include YOU). And on a budget too! Everything on the list is under $50! (#studentlife).
12 Gifts for Fit Females
- Ledbetter leggings – I have been a fan of Ledbetter for a while now, and their recently expanding “athleisure” line has me sold for life! These movement tights have quickly become a favorite of mine. From the comfy, yet secure fit, to the side pockets, these are perfect for any workout. ** A little extra Ledbetter plug? Their headbands are AMAZING! Find it HERE.
- Victoria’s Secret sports bras – Hands-down some of my favorite sports bras. I mean… VS is known for bras, hello! High-impact or low intensity, give the girls some support, in some pretty patterns too. Find it HERE.
- Nutrition Stripped tank – “GOOD FOOD, GOOD VIBES,” enough said. McKel of NS has some of the best little treasures in her shop… Including her cookbook! The Nutrition Stripped cookbook is packed with plant-based food-love. Find both HERE.
- Run Fast Eat Slow cookbook – For the runner in your life! This cookbook is built for runners, by runners. Olympic runner Shalane Flannigan and chef Elyse Kopecky are in a winning combination in fueling runners for their next training run, race, and PR. Find it HERE.
- Run Far Gear joggers – I wear these literally all the time. More motivation in the form of clothing, I can’t say no! Find them HERE.
- Sarah Marie Design sweatshirt – Sassy running slogans and comfy outerwear? Any day of the week, please! Find them HERE.
- Procompression socks – They always have seasonal colors for the festive-folk, or solid colors for a less-intense statement. Find them HERE.
- Believe Training Journal – This was BY FAR my favorite gift I received for Christmas this year. A journal to log my miles, journal my thoughts, and keep you motivated throughout the year. Another products for runners, by runners. Find it HERE.
- Flipbelt – These will stash any and every thing you need on the run, in the gym, and beyond. No jostling, no losing your keys… It’s a lifesaver! Find it HERE.
- Muscle rolling stick (thing) – Is there an official name for this? The soreness-killer? The IT-band saver? Seriously, it’s a MUST HAVE for any post workout routine. Find one HERE.
- Momentum jewelry – Motivation on the go! Inspiring quotes on the wrist or laces to keep your loved-runner moving forward. Plus the material stands up GREAT to even the sweatiest runs. Find them HERE.
- Swell water bottle – This is actually a product on my own wish list. But any water bottle is a welcome gift by runners and gym rats alike. Find one HERE.
I hope this makes your holiday shopping a little bit easier for those active ladies in your life! What’s more special than any gift you give, is the support you give for their love for fitness.
Cheers, and happy holidays!