- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Total Time: 10m
- Yield: 2 cups
- 1/2 can garbanzo beans, or 1 cup soaked beans
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, to taste
- If using frozen edamame, allow to thaw before use.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor add beans, edamame, olive oil, tahini, lemon juice, ginger, and sesame oil.
- Blend until smooth. Slowly add water as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Season with salt to taste.
- **Optional: Top with roasted edamame.