- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 25m
- Yield: 20 cookies
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup flaxseed meal
- 1 cup smooth, all-natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 deg. F.
- Mix all ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a large bowl until one cohesive mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips until even dispersed.
- Spoon dough onto a greased or lined cookie tray in about 2 Tbsp. sized balls.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, depending on your oven and altitude.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes before moving onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to 2 weeks.