- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Total Time: 15m
- Yield: 2 cups
- 1/2 can garbanzo beans, or 1 cup soaked beans
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- sriracha to taste, 1/2 - 1 tsp.
- Boil chopped carrots (stovetop or microwave), until fork tender.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor add beans, carrots, olive oil, tahini, and lemon juice.
- Blend until smooth. Slowly add water as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Season with salt and sriracha to taste.
- **Optional: Top with roasted carrots, pine nuts, or garbanzo beans.